domingo, 20 de julho de 2008

Fuck you little princess, who the hell do you think you are?

Não tenho muito o que escrever aqui ultimamente.
Não porque não quero ou porque não tenho tempo.

Só porque não tenho o que falar.
Eu ando fora do meu corpo.....
O corpo escreve.
A mente pensa.
Mas eles não se encontram há um bom tempo.

If I was a second too late
Or a moment too soon
Or an hour too long
Tell me baby would you wait a bit longer?

Mudanças. Precisadas. Não queridas.
Mas eu preciso querer.
Mas não quero precisar.

The wind is cold tonight
Or so I am told
I don't really know
And as I kill my life
There's nothing left to show
How does that blow hit you?
And if I change am I denying what was said?
If I remain the same am I creating greater problems instead?

Psicológico zuado.
Pra variar.
Como é ser normal?

But maybe it's a flase alarm
And all the answers sound the same
Just colours bleeding into one
That doesn't have a name
Maybe I can't see
Maybe it's just me ...

Um comentário:

D u d e disse...

seu post me lembrou uma música do Jay Vaquer chamada Preciso Poder...bem, se tiver tempo e vontade dá uma olhada na letra ^^
;*